That always seems to catch folks attention! Found this cool info on BMore Interested
Park Heights Movies in the Park - Movies at 3500 West Northern Parkway that start at 8PM (but music starts at 3PM the same days). Here's the official website for more info.
Pics in the Park - A new addition to the outdoor scene, Center Plaza downtown is doing a movie each month with local beer and food trucks! Movies start at 9PM, and make sure to bring a chair or blanket. Here's the official website.
Little Italy - The original outdoor movies in Baltimore feature live music and festivities starting at 7PM with the movie starting at 9PM every Friday night in July and August. Also... FREE popcorn! Here's the official website for more details.
- July 3rd - Moonstruck (1987, PG)
- July 10th - Jersey Boys (2014, R)
- July 17th - Wizard of Oz (1939)
- July 24th - Casablanca (1942, PG)
- July 31st - Citizen Kane (1941)
- August 7th - Singin in the Rain (1952)
- August 14th - North by Northwest (1959)
- August 21st - Gone with the Wind (1939, G)
- August 28th - Cinema Paradiso (1998, PG)
Reel B.A.D film nights - Another new addition to the normal lineup! This one is on the lot behind the old Stewarts department store building (200 West Lexington Street) in the Bromo Arts District. Movies are the third Tuesday June-September and start at 8PM. Each movie will be proceeded by a short film by a local filmmaker. Here's the official website for more details.
Flicks From the Hill - By far the largest movie night, Flicks From the Hill is sponsored by the American Visionary Arts Museum. In fact, the screen and speakers are built into the side of the museum building itself. As many as 400-800 people gather on the side of Federal Hill each week, so make sure to show up early for a good spot for the 9PM movies. The Museum itself is FREE from 5-9PM the day of the movies, so make sure to check that out as well. Here's the official website.
- July 23rd - Labyrinth (1986, PG)
- July 30th - Big Fish (2003, PG13)
- August 6th - Awakenings (1990, PG13)
- August 13th - Searching for Bobby Fischer (1993, PG)
- August 20th - Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012, PG13)
- August 27th - Wizard of Oz (1939)
Fells Point Films on the Pier - Movies start at 8:45PM each Wed from July 9th to August 27th on the Broadway pier. Here is the Facebook page.