But first let's talk die cut. Die cut business cards are a sure way to generate attention to your business. Remember, it's not just about the shape or cut of the card, it's also about the design. Before rushing off to spend mucho dinero on die cut, be sure it makes sense. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does my business lend itself to this style of card?
- If so, what shape still supports the style/sophistication of my brand?
- Would my business card be ok as just a standard card?
- Have I worked with a designer or sought guidance for my branding?
- Will all of the information still be legible?
- Do I have the money?
These are all things to think about. Sometimes a die cut enhances the look and feel of your business. And depending, sometimes it's not necessary and can detract. Remember, any collateral you chose to print to represent your business sends a message or communicates something. You might not want a die cut business card in the shape of a star if you're trying to communicate sophistication. If you need help establishing a visual identity for your business or if you're looking for personal contact cards, click on "contact" in the tool bar and fill out the "request for design form."